It sounds like the web platform beta is going well, and more invites will be sent out at the end of this week or next.
KYC/MTL seems to be progressing nicely as well, with the expected release date for users still at the end of the quarter.
Also, the first drop of season 4 happening this Sunday will be Thor!
The very skies tremble in his presence. Commanding the mystical hammer Mjolnir, Thor uses his mighty abilities to protect Asgard, and planet Earth alike!#VeVeSeason4 kicks off with five premium Thor digital statues in blind box format this Sun, 15 May at 8 AM PT.#MARVELxVeVe pic.twitter.com/hSQR58UlPo
— VeVe | Digital Collectibles (@veve_official) May 13, 2022
Other updates were mostly a rehash of what was covered in the community update and other places, but some of the highlights include:
- Giveaways next week to celebrate the start of season 4
- App updates – fixes to the reservation system & occlusion
- Live event on June 4th, as well as DCon in Anaheim & UK
- A number of games utilizing OMI inlcuidng Epiko Regal, Feeshes & Canon Crisis
- OMI staking available soon on Ascendex with a 10% interest rate
Overall a solid AMA, and looking forward to all the big things that are coming up in the next few months!